top of page
TACT's Yellow Line services the follow areas:
Human Services Office, Kittanning Cottages, Melody Place, YMCA, Post Office
· Buses operate Monday through Saturday
· Numbers and names correspond to stops on map (above)
· Times posted are departure times
· Schedule effective July 1st, 2023.
Tips for Riding the Bus
· You can catch the bus at any stops shown on the schedule or flag the bus down at any location along the route where it is safe to stop. If you plan to catch the bus anywhere other than a designated bus stop, it is a good idea to call ahead so the driver can be alerted to look for you.
· Please be ready to pay your fare when you board, with exact cash or tickets. Drivers do not carry change. Books of tickets are available for purchase for $10.
· Passengers are limited to four (4) shopping bags that should fit in your personal space.
· Take all your belongings when you leave the bus. TACT is not responsible for items left on the bus.
· All strollers are to be empty and stowed while the vehicle is in motion. Children should be removed from the stroller and seated with a responsible adult while riding.
· Smoking, vaping, eating, drinking or listening to music/talking on the phone without headphones is not permitted on any TACT vehicle.
bottom of page